Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Time for exams

Long time with no posts. It's because the bike works too well. Actually, after replacing the rear tyre, the rear wheel needed to be replaced because of a small accident (which cost me a fair amount of Euros). So, with completely new rear part (actually, I don't know if the tube was changed), the bike is going as well as ever. And the blog is more silent.

Time for exams. Next Friday I have the company 's performance appraisal. I am actually a little scared. It's not like a university exam, there is nothing to do in the last days, only what I did in the past almost seven months counts. But did I do what they expected me to do?

And soon, don't know exactly when, my landlady is coming back from her long holiday for a few days (after which she will go back to her holiday place). She will see the house, and maybe judge me for how it is maintained.

I am not really worried, but I am actually a bit uneasy about those two occurrences.

Also, the weather is like it's autumn again. Maybe it will be autumn until December, then winter again. There's something missing somewhere. I should be content to have had some weeks of spring some weeks ago, but somehow it doesn't seem enough.

No comments: